K9 Cancer Awareness
Dmarie’s Doggie Boutique is participating in k9 Chase Away Cancer June 2nd Mutt March 2012. Benefit for the National Canine Cancer Foundation.
Like humans…. Our doggie companions can suffer from cancer too. 50% of adult dogs develop cancer during their life. Early detection of cancer, greatly improve the chances of recovery. If your doggie begins to show the following signs, be sure to have them seen and evaluated by your veterinarian.
- Loss of appetite and weight loss
- Hard to swallow or eat
- Problem with urination, defecation or breathing
- Loss of stamina, reluctant to exercise
- Lethargy, stiffness or lameness that persists
- Abnormal swelling or growths
- Sores that don’t heal
- Bloody discharge ,blood in stool, vomiting up blood or Unusual bleeding from sores or body openings
- Bad, Unusual, Offensive
For more information on K9 Cancer you can contact:
Chase Away K9 Cancer http://www.chaseawayk9cancer.org
National Canine Cancer Foundation http://www.wearethecure.org
The Dog and Cat Cancer Fund http://www.dccfund.org